Being a friend with Apple is not always an easy task. Once you decide to set up a developer account and start the app distribution all the fun begins. There are many rules, guidelines and support materials from Apple to lead you throughout this process smoothly. But … what helps you better are the best practices. Here is the basic.
- Do not publish any kind of content that Apple has clamped down on! Not a lot of clues needed. Pornography, drugs, guns an such as are not Apple best friends.
- Reliability and functionality – make sure that your app shows and does what it’s supposed to, that your metadata and description perfectly represent it.
- Be honest and transparent in making money – mention that your app may contain advertisements, that you have paid content, do admit an empty ad banners. Click fraud are prohibited and developer will be surly punished.
- Do not mention or promote other mobile platforms in description, or in your app content.
- Do not forget to mention In-App option in app description. More carefully if you are selling the subscription. All the story about renewable or subs cancellation have to be mentioned.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY changes in app content once the app’s been submitted. Wait until it’s approved! You never know when the review team will look at it.
- If you sell your content, make sure that the recent issue is the one with the price.
- Make sure that the subscriber has the most recent content uncovered.
- Last but not least – try to have a Good luck the day the review team is approving your app. They like to dig for your misstep as deep as possible.
And do not forget, we are here to help you with all of that